The Range Filter dashboard item allows you to add a number of predefined date-time periods that can be used to perform a selection (for instance,
To add predefined ranges, open the Range Filter's
menu and go to the
section. Click "+" to add a new period.
You can specify the following settings for the start/end boundaries.
- Specifies a predefined period caption.
- Specifies a mode of the start boundary.
- Specifies a mode of the end boundary.
The following modes used to set predefined ranges are available.
- The selection will begin from the start/end of the visible range.
- Allows you to select a specific date value using the calendar. Use the
option to set a value.
- Allows you to select a relative date value. The
option specifies the interval between the current date and the required date. The
option allows you to set the number of such intervals.
Note that the
option can accept
values. Negative values correspond to dates before the current date, while positive values correspond to future dates.
To select a predefined period, click the
Select Date Time Period
icon) in the Range Filter's
and select the required period from the list.